Proud to be an Artisan Member of the International Guild of Miniature Artisans, IGMA

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My dolls house collection will be auctioned in July!

The Cookie Ziemba Collection
of Dolls Houses & Miniatures
will be auctioned

Wednesday and Thursday, July 23 & 24, 2014

Leslie Hindman Auctioneers
1338 West Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 280-1212

Information, printed and online color catalog plus live bidding will be available 
Preview for the auction is open to the public in person and online July 19 – July 22.
~~~
If you wish to see pictures NOW, please view my blog at www.cookiez123.blogspot.com
Scroll down each page and click on “Older Posts” at the bottom to see more

Full color post cards are now available at 
  cookiemax@aol.com

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Cookie,
I think anyone who will be able to purchase one of your works of art is incredibly lucky. To this day I still take out a miniature collector magazine from years ago to look at Leicester House and The three widows. They are amongs my favorite miniature projects ever and they still inspire me. I hope the auction will be a huge success.
Big hug,
Giac

Unknown said...

I'm so sad you are sending your houses to Chicago. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to be at the auction here in Florida.
Susan S.

Cookie Ziemba said...

Hi Giac, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. How wonderful that you enjoy thoses houses so much and glad that they inspire your creativity.

And Susan, sorry the auction had to be moved from Florida, but it was necessary. In many ways, I wish it was held here too, but too many good reasons to move it to Chicago. Glad you got to see the collection in person.